As a stay-at-home mother, it’s important to look for ways to earn extra income for my family’s needs. Although my priorities are still my family, I still have to make some earnings and juggle to perform my household duties. I found network marketing as an efficient way to generate income. Network marketing is convenient for mothers because we are given the chance to control our marketing strategy through direct selling strategies. Direct selling is a type of marketing strategy that doesn’t occur in a retail establishment such as at the supermarkets. I am particularly fortunate to be a network marketer at BE International because they provide various superior quality products that gain trust among my customers.
Why Is Direct Selling Advantageous To The Customers?
- It is convenient for customers. Customers don’t need to drive to go to the supermarket and line up in checking out their items because sales occur in a variety of locations such as at home, online, and even at offices. The products actually are presented directly to the customers.
- Direct selling eliminates middlemen. The distribution of the products would be immediate from the seller to the customer without the product going through many levels. This means that it is possible that the product in direct selling will be much more affordable because the wholesaler will not be able to add to the price.
- Consumer Trust is established. It creates trust in the process between the sales representative and the customer as the representative is able to directly answer to consumer needs and feedback.
What Type Of Direct Selling Can You Use?
- Single-level direct sale – This is the most common type of marketing strategy because salespeople are able to directly approach their customers through a door-to-door process, usually handing out catalogs to their customers. There are many ways that this can be done at this time. With technology, salespeople could now conduct the selling online.
- Host or Party-Plan Sales – This kind of marketing strategy is done in a group setting. This involves a representative speaking about the product in front of companies that might find the product’s purpose useful for their interests. For example, a series of flat-screen TVs might be sold to hotels as their entertainment features provided for their guests.
- Network Marketing – This kind of marketing strategy involves representatives of salespeople who will be selling the products. The income is based on the commission of sales made by the recruited salespeople.
Every marketing strategy has its style. You could determine which style is for you by trying every kind of strategy by performing a single-level selling or volunteer for a group selling. Network Marketing might be tried later on, as it is a much more complicated scheme that might need expertise learned from the previous marketing strategies.
Using direct selling strategies means you can diversify your marketing strategies than merely allow supermarkets to display your products. It means you can reach out to customers in remote areas who find it difficult to obtain products due to the restriction in their mobility. This creates an opportunity for a stay-at-home mom to utilize technology in approaching these potential customers by being creative in presenting the products to them without leaving the house!