I love Kuala Lumpur, I fell in love with it’s culture, the food, and especially the parks that the my whole family could enjoy. So if you are planning to visit Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia with your family, I suggest that you should visit these parks. The parks in Kuala Lumpur are the best places for recreation because they provide open spaces for outdoor activities whether you’d want to walk your dog or you’d want to go for a family picnic. Bring your family to these parks where you could enjoy various activities:
1. ASEAN Sculpture Garden
Located in Persiaran Sultan Salahuddin, Kuala Lumpur, this park has plenty of spaces with abundant grasses where you could lay your mats on when you’d want to go for a family picnic.
These are the garden’s highlights:
Bring some spare shirts if you’d decide to go here because there are streams where water might splash on you.
If you own a bike or a scooter, you could scoot around the open spaces. It would help to notice that the park isn’t fenced and there’s going to be a busy street on the other side of the road. It’s essential to keep your children at sight if you’d decide to go here.
2. Titiwangsa Lake Gardens
Located in Taman Tasik Titiwangsa, Kuala Lumpur, this park is close to the heart of the city. It is also situated beside the Palace of Culture.
Why should you go here?
- It provides a wide area for leisure activities such as cycling.
- Your family will not go hungry here because it has an abundance of restaurants and food stalls where you could buy food for your family picnic.
- The best feature about this park is that you could get a good view of the Twin Towers, and the KL Tower.
3. Sri Hartamas Park
Another park to visit is the Sri Hartamas Park that is located at Jalan Sri Hartamas 1, Sri Hartamas, Kuala Lumpur. This is the park where most families visit.
Why is this place the buzz of the town?
- The park offers many fun, recreational facilities such as two playgrounds and a basketball court.
- Your family would surely enjoy visiting this park since you are most likely to be entertained for hours.
- Whether you enjoy playing or watching sports or even walking your dog in the open grounds.
4. Taman Metropolitan Batu Park
If the previous parks provide open spaces, this park is gated. Located at Taman Metropolitan Batu between the Sentul and Batu Caves, most residents enjoy going to this park.
Why would you enjoy your visit here?
- You could run within its open spaces or go for a family picnic on vast grounds.
- The grounds are well-kept where most people could enjoy strolling around.
5. Taman Botani Perdana
Among all parks in Kuala Lumpur, this park is the largest of all because it boasts of its 90 hectares. Located at Jalan Kebun Bunga, Tasik Perdana, your family will surely enjoy running around here.
These are some information on the park:
- Because of its abundance, it is known as the Lake Gardens.
- It has a vast playground where it entices children to play
- It closes at 8 pm, so your family has to be home by then!
Weekends with your family is something to look forward to. Enjoy going for a family picnic, strolling around with your dog, and cherish those bonding moments with your family to stay close together, since they are your support system and inspiration in life.